Course Duration: 1h 5m (approx) online training + self-directed learning and activities + final assessment.
All schools must comply with the Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992 which ensures staff have regular DSE assessments and places a duty of care on school leaders. It is essential that all staff have an awareness of display screen equipment regulations in order to ensure that they are able to recognise, follow and implement the correct DSE procedures. This is vital in order to minimise ill health to themselves and others whilst using DSE equipment at school.
Our Essential CPD course on display screen equipment provides you and your staff with the core content you need to ensure adherence with all your DSE regulations. Delivered in high-quality video CPD format that has been skilfully organised for busy workloads and is accessible on any device, anytime, anywhere, our display screen equipment training has been designed to provide maximum learning potential in the leanest, most cost effective and most time-efficient manner.
Delivered by subject matter expert, Will Taylor, the course has been divided into six easily digestible modules and contains links to further learning, resources and activities throughout, with knowledge tests and assessments to help you evidence your display screen equipment compliance.
Designed in line with the following policies
- The Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Recognise and define exactly what display screen equipment means and includes
- An awareness of key DSE policies and legislation
- Understanding the most common hazards and risks from the use of DSE
- Learning about DSE assessments and correct workstation setup
- How to ensure the correct posture and wellbeing to ensure minimal risk of injury