Course Duration: 55 minutes (maximum)
All staff are legally required to complete Fire Awareness Training under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. It is essential that all staff have an awareness of fire safety procedures in case of an emergency and are compliant with the law in order to confidently respond and intervene should the need arise.
Our Essential CPD course on fire safety provides you and your staff with the core content you need to ensure adherence with all your fire safety requirements. Delivered in high-quality video CPD format that has been skilfully organised for busy workloads and is accessible on any device, anytime, anywhere, our fire safety training has been designed to provide maximum learning potential in the leanest, most cost effective and most time-efficient manner.
Delivered by subject matter expert, Darren Finch, the course has been divided into 5 easily digestible modules and contains references to further learning and resources throughout, with an assessment at the end to help you evidence your fire safety compliance.
Designed in line with the following policies
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Understanding the key legislation and statutory requirements around fire safety training
- Awareness of the three fire triangle elements and managing fire safety in schools
- Learning the five core elements of a Fire Safety Management Plan and reducing fire risk
- Understanding how to respond in the event of a fire and the need for an evacuation plan
- Recognising your role in fire safety management and examples of fire protection