Course Duration: 85 minutes (approx.)
Both Ofsted and the Department for Education are increasingly placing more and more emphasis on mental health and wellbeing. It is essential that all staff take care of both their own and others mental health and can recognise the signs of ill health before it gets too far.
Our Essential CPD course on mental health provides you and your staff with the core content you need to ensure you are aware of your responsibilities around mental health. Delivered in high-quality video CPD format that has been skilfully organised for busy workloads and is accessible on any device, anytime, anywhere, our mental health training has been designed to provide maximum learning potential in the leanest, most cost effective and most time-efficient manner.
Delivered by mental health and wellbeing expert, Anna Bateman, the course has been divided into five easily digestible modules and contains links to further learning and resources throughout, with an assessment at the end to help you evidence your mental health training compliance.
Designed in line with the following policies
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Establishing what is meant by mental health and the context behind it.
- Exploring mental health as a state of wellbeing and different mental health models.
- Understanding specific mental health conditions which are of higher prevalence in schools.
- Recognising the signs and symptoms and measures to help staff cope with these conditions.
- Understanding prevention measures and the importance of staff self-care.