Course Duration: 40 minutes (approx.)
Ofsted inspections are applicable to all school staff. Every part of the school will be reserved for judgement and everyone can play their part, from taking the initial call to logistical preparations. It’s essential that all staff know how to prepare for an Ofsted inspection and understand the key criteria that they will consider as part of their assessment.
Our Essential CPD course on Ofsted provides you and your staff with the core content you need to ensure that you are Ofsted ready and what to expect during an inspection. Delivered in high-quality video CPD format that has been skilfully organised for busy workloads and is accessible on any device, anytime, anywhere, our Ofsted training has been designed to provide maximum learning potential in the leanest, most cost effective and most time-efficient manner.
The course has been divided into four easily digestible modules and contains references to further learning, resources and activities throughout, with knowledge tests and assessments to help you evidence your Ofsted compliance.
Designed in line with the following policies
- Ofsted Education Inspection Framework (EIF) 2019
- Ofsted School Inspection Handbook 2019
- Understand the Ofsted strategy and overarching objectives that Ofsted look to satisfy
- Identify the core criteria Ofsted work from and how schools are graded
- Recognise what happens before, during and after an Ofsted inspection, including Ofsted deep dives
- Awareness of the key areas Ofsted inspect and how every role in the school is relevant
- Practical steps different roles can make in preparation for an inspection