About the Course
Duration: 65 mins (approx)
All staff should be aware of indicators, which may signal that children are at risk from, or are involved with, serious violent crime, including county lines. It’s essential that all staff who work with children and young individuals are aware of their safeguarding responsibilities and know how to respond when faced with issues around county lines and criminal exploitation.
Our Essential CPD course on county lines provides you and your staff with the core content you need to ensure you are able to tackle criminal exploitation effectively. Delivered in high-quality video CPD format that has been skilfully organised for busy workloads and is accessible on any device, anytime, anywhere, our county lines training has been designed to provide maximum learning potential in the leanest, most cost effective and most time-efficient manner.
Delivered by subject matter expert Rhiannon Sawyer, the course contains links to further learning, resources and activities throughout, with knowledge tests and assessments to help you evidence your county lines training compliance.
Designed in line with the following policies
- Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSiE) 2019
- Understand the term ‘county lines’ and its meaning in the context of education and the wider community
- Understand criminal exploitation origins, background and contributors
- Practical safeguarding frameworks and ways to protect pupils from county lines criminal abuse
- Overview of various prevention strategies and further reference points for SMTs and Designated Safeguarding Officers