Course Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (approx.)
COVID-19 has changed the education landscape. Schools must now ensure that, where needed, they have a remote education programme that is high-quality, safe and aligns as closely as possible with in-school provision. They should develop remote education so that it is integrated into curriculum planning and ensure that, if children are remote learning, they are given the support they need to master curriculum objectives and continue with their progression.
Our Essential CPD course in remote education provides you and your staff with the core content you need to ensure you are delivering a structured approach to remote education in line with key policy requirements. Delivered in high-quality video CPD format that has been skilfully organised for busy workloads and is accessible on any device, anytime, anywhere, our remote education training has been designed to provide maximum learning potential in the leanest, most cost effective and most time-efficient manner.
Delivered by award-winning educators Olly Lewis and Mark Anderson, the course has been divided into six easy-to-digest modules and contains links to further learning, resources and case studies throughout, with an assessment test to help you evidence your remote learning compliance.
Designed in line with the following policies
- Digital safety
- Online safety
- Safeguarding Policy Data Protection
- Developing an effective remote education programme that is aligned with in-school provision and curriculum planning.
- Recognising how remote education fits into school policies and legislative frameworks.
- Cultivating a whole school approach to remote education and understanding your safeguarding requirements.
- Recognising the importance of effective communication and consideration for wellbeing.
- Understanding the impact of technology for teaching and its effective use in remote education.