Webinar Runtime: 89 Minutes
Please note, this webinar has now been archived. You may still have access however the content may not be up-to-date. Try searching again to find more recent webinars in line with current guidance.
From September 2019, the DfE will require that all schools adhere to a number of statutory obligations around online safety, considering the relevant guidance outlined in the following documents:
· “Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) 2019” statutory safeguarding guidance
· New Ofsted education inspection framework
· School inspection handbook
· Inspecting safeguarding in early years, education and skills settings
· Teaching online safety in school
· The UKCCIS Education for a Connected World framework
This webinar will help senior leaders and schools leads navigate these key policy documents and highlight the crucial areas they need to focus on in order to fulfil their online safeguarding responsibilities. Simplifying key requirements and with references to targeted Often inspection criteria.